The 100 Best Pump Up Songs Of All Time (In 2018)
Posted on April 5, 2018
Want to know why we love “pump up” songs? The answer is simple. They get us revved and raring to go and motivate us to complete whatever task is at hand.
Pump up songs can be used to push through a tough workout routine, get into the mindset for a job interview, get excited for the big game, work up the courage to talk to that cutie you’ve had your eye on, and so much more.
Pump up songs can be used in a variety of ways from making the most out of a workout to getting ready for a big day at work to helping you feel better after a lousy time and so much more. Though the top sixty pump up songs of all time discussed below are from a variety of very different genres, you are sure to be inspired by almost all of them!
1. This Is How We Do It – Montell Jordan
“This Is How We Do It” is a classic pump up song. It is inspiring because of its catch tune, great hook, and fun message.
What Are The Best Pump Up Songs In 2018?
- This Is How We Do It – Montell Jordan
- Eye Of The Tiget - Survivor
- You Shook Me All Night Long - AC/DC
- Girl On Fire - Alicia Keys
- Lose Yourself - Eminem
- Remember The Name - Fort Minor
- It's The Time - Imagine Dragons
- The Middle - Jimmy Eat World
- Stronger - Kanye West
- Aint No Mountain High Enough - Marvin Gaye & Tammi Terrell
- -Jimmy Eat World